Dr Aneruddh Ambekar - Managing Director
Dr Aneruddh Ambekar is considered one of the best Orthopedic and Joint replacement Surgeon in Mumbai. To grow his passion of ensuring affordable and reliable treatment to every segment of the society, Dr Aneruddh started Lifelline Medicare Hospitals in Mumbai. When you visit any of our Hospitals, you will experience the same level of service, quality, commitment and expertise, dedicated to cure and wellbeing of patients. Our USP is unbiased, unadulterated and honest treatment options that we offer to each segment of the society without primary evaluation on their economic status.
Dr Aneruddh has completed D Ortho and Masters in Ortho from the prestigious Pune University and has been practicing Orthopedics for over 2 decades. Apart from treatment, Dr Aneruddh focuses on educating patients so that they can thoroughly understand their diagnoses and available treatment options. He often states that the goal of any doctor and the hospital should be to improve the health and well-being of patients and help them enjoy their stay in the hospital irrespective of the pain suffered during the treatment. To do this, Dr Aneruddh believes that educating patients on how to take care of their health and how to prevent various conditions and injuries in the future is extremely important.
The group has a dedicated medical engineering and procurement segment that strives hard to evaluate best technology options that deliver accurate results with minimum invasive surgeries. Our 24×7 pathology laboratory delivers high quality diagnostic results using only GE import machines. Our Siemens and Bosh machines used for Ultra Sound are one of the best in Mumbai. Our 6 Major and 3 Supra Major OT’s are equipped with C-Arm, Neuro Microscope, Neuro Drill, Bariatric Table, Heart & Lung Machine and many more. This blend of technology to treatment, helps deliver state of the class results.
He personally specialises in:
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Complex Joint Replacement Surgery
- Minimal Incision Knee & Hip Replacement Surgery
- Trauma Care
- Fracture Management
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine and injury prevention
- Pain Management
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Elbow Replacement
- Frozen Shoulder – Shoulder pain treatment
- Rotator cuff repair and dislocation repair in shoulder
- ACL surgery: Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction (ACL reconstruction)
Dr. Shilpa Ambekar - Executive Director
|Dr. Shilpa Ambekar is an Obstetrician, Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Gynaec Surgeon in Mumbai. She has over a decade of experience in the subject. She is extensively trained in high risk obstetrics and has dealt with thousands of challenging obstetric cases with confidence and had successful outcomes. She has received her Laparoscopic training from Family Health Planning Centre, Mumbai and performs minimal access surgeries apart from conventional Gynecology.
Dr. Shilpa Ambekar completed her under graduate degree from the reputed tertiary care referral centre in India, Pune University. She holds a Gold Medal in Gynaecology. She has executed Obstetric, Gynaecological and Laparoscopic Surgeries and was a mentor, teacher and an examiner at the Rajiv Gandhi Medical College. She has been an invited speaker at numerous conferences around the globe. She has also been a guest speaker at public meetings organised by various charitable foundations. She has chaired sessions as a panellist on topics related recent advances in the Gynaec field.
Dr. Shilpa Ambekar is one of the best Gynecologist & Obstetricians in Mumbai. She can help you from the initial stage of Health Assessment till the child birth or even after that, in case the new mother faces certain issues or have some concerns regarding her reproductive health. Dr. Shilpa Ambekar addresses several adolescent issues like menstrual irregularities, managing pelvic pain, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and many other reproductive & fertility issues.
Being a Laparoscopic surgeon, Dr. Shilpa Ambekar has handled cases of investigating infertility, hysterectomy, ectopic pregnancy, polycystic ovarian syndrome, tubal ligation and sterilization. She is one of the few who perform Minimal Access surgeries apart from the conventional gynaecology surgeries.
- 1997 – Uma Triptankar Award for securing Gold Medal in Obstetrics & Gynecology in Pune
- 2001 – Uma Triptankar & Shrimati Rukminibai Kshirsagar Award for securing Gold Medal in Obstetrics & Gynecology in Pune
- 2011 – Top 10 powerful women of India (Only Gynecologist)
- 2011 – G3 Magazine – Most Successful Gynecologist
- 2011 – By MLA Mr. Ravindra Waikar – Jogeshwari Bhushan Award
- 2012 – Mayors Award – Women’s Day “Mumbai’s dedicated women of the year” by Hon Mayor Shraddha Jadhav and Rashmi Thakarey
- 2013 – Recognised by Times of India, Indian Express, Samana for conducting a rare delivery “Monster Baby” – Baby without head, neck, heart and limb. 1st in India to perform such surgery.
- 2016 – Women’s Day – Honoured by Ministry of Higher Education, Maharashtra.