Emergency department (Casualty) at LLMH is a State-of-the-art unit comprising of highly skilled and efficient team of specialists, emergency doctors and well trained nursing staff equipped to respond to patients who need immediate and prompt medical care in all sorts of emergencies. This is a round-the-clock service with 24×7 accesses to modern operation theatres, a 24-hour pharmacy, imaging services and stat laboratory services assisting in immediate and accurate diagnosis for immediate treatment of the patient’s condition.
- The Emergency department has 10 emergency beds with standardized equipment’s like defibrillator, multipara monitors, ventilator, central oxygen and suction facility, crash cart with emergency life saving drugs.
- Attached Minor OT with anesthesiology equipment for performing emergency procedures.
- 24×7 on call support from various specialties including neurosciences, musculoskeletal, urology, cardiology, surgery, gastroenterology, pediatrics etc.
- The department is supported round the clock by portable digital DR X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT Scan, MRI, blood bank, laboratory and pharmacy.
- LLMH offers 24×7 ambulance services comprising of two ambulances. One is state-of-the-art advanced cardiac care ambulance and other is the basic ambulance.
- Advanced cardiac care ambulance, meant for transportation of unstable patients, is equipped with defibrillator, multipara monitor, ventilator, oxygen, suction, scoop stretcher, spine board, head immobilizer, spencer trolley stretcher, emergency drugs etc.
- This ambulance is manned by ACLS / BLS trained doctors, nurses along with trained drivers and attendants.
- Basic ambulance, equipped with oxygen, is meant for transportation of stable patients. It is manned by skilled attendants and drivers.
Doctors on Panel:
- Dr. Aniruddh Ambekar
- Dr. Hariprasad Shetty
- Dr. Devavrat Shahasane
- Dr. Amit Patel