The Centre for Critical Care at Lifelline Medicare Hospitals is a specialised Centre providing the full range of services for comprehensive, patient-focused management of various critical care conditions. We offer sophisticated care with round the clock monitoring, adequate life support, and specialised nursing to critically ill patients.
The Centre is well-equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and skills to ensure the patient’s safety and superior clinical outcomes, along with the reduced length of stay, lesser mortality, and almost no infection rate, as par HICC (Hospital Infection Control Committee) protocols.
Lifelline Medicare Hospitals has dedicated Intensive Care Units (ICU) for Medical, Surgical, Neonatal, Paediatric, Neurosciences and Cardiac interventions, accommodating over 82 beds. Our multidisciplinary team of internationally trained critical care specialists offers 24X7 emergency care to address all critical care and post-operative complex surgical patients. Some of the major highlights of our centre include:
- 24X7 emergency care
- Dedicated ICU beds with round-the-clock Intensivist coverage
- Central Monitoring System
- Isolation rooms equipped for immune-compromised and infective patients
- Maintaining quality indicators approved by NABH
- Excellent coordination between accident and emergency (A&E)
- Care for adult & paediatric patient with best outcomes
- Team of Internationally trained professionals, consultants and experts
- Offers a full continuum of diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures
- Equipped with ALS & BLS ambulance service
We endeavour to meet the unique needs of our patients and ensure they are served with the precision & the best medical treatment. We also thrive to keep our Centre updated with the latest technologies that helps us complement the know-how and skills of our team of experts and deliver the highest standards of healthcare in India.
Emergency Care Units
Our Centre for Critical Care strives to cater to the management of critically ill patients from medical and surgical specialities with life-threatening conditions and multi-organ failure requiring comprehensive and constant monitoring. We have different dedicated ICUs offering outcome-oriented programs for various emergency conditions. These include:
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU)
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU)
- Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)