Service to International Patientslifelinehospitals
- Query Assistance: International Patients can avail free Medical Opinion on Chat from leading Superspeciality Consultants and get an approximate cost estimate prior to their arrival at Lifelline Medicare Hospitals, Mumbai. For patients who require Tele-Consultations, we arrange for the service. Here the condition of the patient can be discussed and answers to your queries can be received. This is done at a nominal fee.
- Visa Assistance: International Patient Services team helps in arranging visa by writing a letter to Indian High Commission in the patient’s country. This helps to obtain medical visa not only for patient but also for accompanying attendant.
- Travel Assistance: International Patient Services team helps the enquiring patients in planning their travel by suggesting them the best connections and updating them with the prerequisites for traveling to India.
- Air Ambulance: Both long-haul and short-haul Air Ambulance Services can be arranged with prior intimation to the International Patient Services team.
- State of the Art Cardiac Ambulance: We have in-house state of the art Cardiac Ambulance for services between International Airport and Lifelline Medicare Hospitals. The same can be booked well in advance.
- Airport Pick-up: Complimentary Airport pick-up can be arranged by the International Patient Services team upon being provided complete travel details of the patient and his/her attendant/s. The International Patient Services team need to be informed about the same 24 hours prior to arrival, Write us on: email@example.com
- Hospital Registration & OPD/IPD Assistance: Upon arrival at the hospital, executives from the International Patient Services team will assist the patient with the registration and/or admission formalities.
- Translator Services: Arabic, French, Russian and other translators can be arranged at the hospital upon request, as a complimentary service.
- Currency Exchange: Local currency can be arranged for all international patients upon request through our currency exchange partners. Our representative will assist you with the same.
- Local Provider Sim Card Assistance: Simcards can be arranged on-call within the hospital premises upon provision of relevant documents such as Passport.
- Complimentary Attendants Stay/Meals: For every international in-patient, one attendant can stay in the patient’s room and can avail complementary meal facility as per protocol except during ICU stay of the patient in which the attendant will be required to stay in the ICU patient waiting area.
- Accommodation Assistance: Our International Patient Services team will assist you and your relatives get the best possible accommodation options, as per your preferences and/or budget.
- FRRO Registration & Other Assistance: Our executives from the International Patient Services team will be carrying out the FRRO formalities (Indian Regulatory Formalities) for all international in-patients and will assist in other such matters including Visa Extension.
- Airport Drop & Other Facilities: Our International Patient Services team will provide complete assistance in the bill payment and discharge formalities, and will arrange for a complimentary drop to the airport if the patient so requires. A quick tour of Mumbai city too can be arranged through our sight-seeing partners.
- Follow-up Assistance: Once our patients return back to their country after benefiting from the best in healthcare that we offer, they can be rest assured that the friendly, familiar faces at the Lifelline Medicare Hospitals Patient Services team will continue to help them on any other assistance required. This includes Skype followup if needed.